Swollen lymph nodes & it’s causing with homeopathic treatment
What symptoms may indicate swollen lymph nodes:
The lymphatic system is a complete system with organs, vessels, and nodes dispersed throughout the body. Lymph nodes are located in various regions such as the head, & neck region mainly and also around the armpits and groin. So, the symptoms may revolve around this location.
They come as a sign that something is wrong with your body. They indicate there are some bacteria or viruses which WBC’s are fighting and the lymph nodes of the particular location are infected. The lymph nodes swell and may show the following sign and symptoms:
- Tenderness and pain is the primary symptom.
- Visible or masked swelling where you might feel or observe enlargement in size and consistency.
- You may observe flu-like symptoms such as coryza, raised temperature, sore throat, etc.
- In certain disease cases a generalized swelling of lymph nodes across. the body may be observed.
- A person sometimes complains of localized warmth in and around the affected lymph nodes.
Major causes for swollen lymph nodes:
Some very common infections may lead to swelling of lymph nodes such as –
- Measles is the major cause of swollen lymph nodes in children.
- Ear infection leads to swollen and painful nodes.
- Tooth abscess
- Tuberculosis very commonly found infection.
- STD’s such as HIV, syphilis, etc
- Lupus is an autoimmune chronic inflammatory disease affecting various parts of the body.
- Certain cancers that lead to a major involvement of lymph nodes and their swelling with tenderness are as follows-
- Lymphoma- a cancer of the lymphatic system
- Leukemia- a cancer of leukocytes and blood-forming tissues.
- Cancers have the tendency to migrate from one place to another known as metastasis. So, few cells may migrate to the lymph nodes and may affect them too.
We can see there are so many causes including various organs ranging from infections viral & bacterial to immune system disorders and also life-threatening cancers that may involve lymph nodes and lead to their tenderness. Hence, a keen observation can save you from pain later as being aware of it going for the right diagnosis can make the task easier with the help of homeopathy and choosing holistic health care.
Role of homeopathy in the treatment of Swollen lymph nodes:
When it comes to homeopathy instantly strikes everyone’s mind is natural and holistic. Yes, homeopathy can help you to get rid of lymph node swelling when taken correctly. All you need to do is visit a trained homeopath get your case taking done, discuss your complaints comfortably, answer the questions they ask honestly and follow the instructions and prescription that’s it.
A homeopath will cover all your physical and mental ailments and suggest you the remedy which suits you the best. Many remedies work on glandular affection specifically on lymph nodes which makes them the first choice of the physician and the final choice is made always after listening and evaluating your complaints.
Out of the vast number of available medicines in the storehouse of homeopathic material medica, here I will discuss the salient features of a few of them for a better overview.
- Phytolacca : is a very effective remedy for glandular affections with heat. It is especially indicated for nodular swelling of the breast and axilla.
- Belladonna: is suggested for nodular swelling with extreme inflammation accompanied by redness and heaviness which is hard to touch.
- Calcarea fluor- is another very effective remedy for swollen lymph nodes where the cervical nodes are mainly affected. Also, there is mesenteric gland enlargement and it worsens in damp and humid weather.
- Lapis albus: is one of the topmost remedies for swollen lymph nodes. This remedy is mainly suggested where the nodes are enlarged but not accompanied by stony hardness and are rather on the softer side.
- Iodum: another important remedy for enlargement of nodes especially around the neck region. The skin across the body gives a wrinkled appearance whereas glands seem enlarged and hot.
Precautions to be taken:
To avoid getting swollen lymph nodes and to stop their complications it is important to follow some basic precautions mentioned below:
Drink an ample amount of fluids which helps to reduce inflammation.
Take sufficient rest and avoid touching the swollen lymph nodes again and again.
Hot fomentation helps in reducing pain and suffering.
Try wearing loose garments to prevent irritation.
Reach out to a specialist as soon as you find any signs of swollen lymph nodes.
Homeopathy when started timely under guided supervision and proper diagnosis help in reducing the suffering time for swollen lymph nodes and also eradicates the cause which might be an infection, immune disorder, or inflammatory disease. Start taking care of your health and well-being holistically with homeopathy to help your body remain in the best of its health. Homeopathy works on dynamic principle aiding the life force to heal itself and maintain the synchronicity between body, mind, and spirit.